Integrity and professional service has resulted in stable, long term relationships with our valued clients. As surveyors we contribute an in-depth understanding of specific requirements for each project and strive to meet those needs in a manner that will ensure a successful, cost effective completion of the project.
MultiGeomatics was registered in Ghana and South Africa as a limited liability company in the years 2013 and 2017 respectively. With the primary objective of offering its clients in the built environment an excellent professional surveying engineering service at the desired accuracy and precision in a timely and economical manner.
MultiGeomatics at its pivotal stage provides comprehensive state of the art professional surveying engineering service from project inception to project commissioning and handover. Our rich experience coupled with the usage of state of the art Trimble branded equipment and circumspectively designed operational procedures, creates an enabling environment to deliver surveying engineering services ranging from small-scaled simple projects to large scale and complex construction projects.
We provide a comprehensive set of professional surveying services integrated to meet the unique challenges associated with land based projects.
Our experience backed up by the state of the art equipment and carefully designed procedures, can provide fast, efficient results for projects ranging from small residential surveys to highly technical and long term construction and development projects in such areas:
- Construction Survey: Setting out of roads, concrete works, bolts and plinths for mechanical installations, pipelines, Town services, power lines, building gridline and general earthworks.
- CAD – Draughting and compilation of drawings.
- GPS Survey: Precision survey of beacons and establishing of Survey Networks.
- DTM: Detail survey of roads, new development sites and stands.
- Precision monitoring of Structural works: Bridges, Tunnels and earth retaining walls.
- GIS data capture and processing.
- Checking and verifying inaccuracies of existing surveys in question.
- Mining: Setting out of blast patterns and calculating volumes, Underground survey checks and Gyro Bases.
- Measuring Quantities of earthworks, layer works, stockpiles, pipelines, road kerbs with the use of Modelmaker, Roadmaker and Pipemaker.
- Laser Survey: 3D scanning and Profiling, Aerial and ground laser surveys.